Good Life

Is time to change. This could be a really good life:)

Somebody please help me...I really can't stop thinking about her.


Everyday I cannot sleep well, eat well or even "excrete" well...

Maybe you will ask me to forget about her, don't think about it and do something else.

Yeap...I tried. The result, it is getting worser.

I am so worry that I will become the second Alviss someday..

Sad, Despair and Anger mix together, I cannot bear it anymore.

I'm going to crazy and mad!

ArrrrrrrrHAARRR~....

3 comments:

Bro, just try ur best to dont think it. If cannot do nvm, u try before is enough ady.
Dont worry to be the second Alviss. U just need to send message to me if u want to do as he did. I will come to save u wherever i at.

what the...I should not saw this post..make me think of (XXX) agian..haiz..u hor..
emo ppl..always have emo friends..LOL...

~DS~

cs.. dun give up.. dun try to forget her.. the more u try.. the more u cnt let it down.. please dun torture urself.. watever u done.. just make sure it is not harmful.. dun play it like alviss..
we all love u.. chung shian.. +u.. i believe u can.. bcos i am too^^

Post a Comment