Good Life

Is time to change. This could be a really good life:)

After a long time usage of this bag, my brother gave me one, 6 years old already...



Due to my carelessness, I didn't protect this bag oftentimes....



Finally....it becomes like this


Looking good...:)


Ops...almost break at one side..




Another side, completely patah :(

Inside the bag.....awful..

Feel like not going to throw this away...it has so much memories...

This is the new bag gifted by my dear friends...and I really love it

I decided to let the old bag retire, and replace with the new awesome bag!


Both are awesome bags :)

Although the old bag gave me so much memories, comfortable and convenient, but it's time to let it rest. I love you, old bag. And I love you too, new bag! The new bag which is gifted by my friends, and I appreciate it very much.


I would never treat my new bag like how I treated my old bag, I will hug it, protect it, keep it clean all the time. When I brought it to college, everyone was looking at me, it gives me confident. When my friends wanna touch it, I stopped them. Haha, because I don't want let anyone spoilt it.


During raining day, people use their bags to protect themselves, but I used my body to protect it from the rain. Because I really really really love it, but I was got sick after that, but nevermind, promised it didn't dirty by the rain :)




I really do love this bag, maybe because it's special? Hee, only myself know :)







p/s: Oh ya, I really hate the blogger upload system. It greatly damaged my photos' quality as you can see from the picture. I really really unhappy about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment