Good Life

Is time to change. This could be a really good life:)

Do I looking good? Do I look happy?



Of course I am! Because I'm smiling all the time...:)



If you really truly know me, you might say, "nah, you're just pretending...."



or....



"Is it? I doubt it..."



Indeed, smile is just a gesture that can cover up everything.




A smile, almost can make people think that you're actually happy.




A smile, sometimes it can be just a fake smile...




I'm tired of pretending I'm always happy....




I'm tired of pretending okay all the time....




I'm tired of being what people want me to be....




I'm just a little bit tired of everything...




Things seem like don't go well, it seems out of control....








I want to cry, but they say boys do not cry.....



I just want to say....






I'm not happy like I used to be.....


but I have to cheer up...






because it's the only way to survive everyday......




0 comments:

Post a Comment